Friday, January 14, 2011

Art Lover?

I am by no means an "art lover" in the classic sense. All the more reason to consider the pieces that catch my eye even more fantastic than the rest. These are just a few of my favorites.

                                                                    Birth of Man- Dali

                                                     The Temptation of Saint Anthony-Dali

                                                                Broken Column-Kahlo

                                                          What the Water Gave Me-Kahlo

                                                                  Freyja's Castle- Dean

                                                                       Relayer-Dean

In the respect of time, I only chose two apiece. I want these up in my apartment immensely.

                                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment