Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Todays Finds!

So, living in McMinnville, OR, there isn't much opportunity in vintage-hunting. 
We have a Goodwill, New to You, and St. Vincent de Paul (another thrift store).
However, a new shop opened downtown on third street called Retro Rama.
While they just moved and dont have any dressing rooms at the moment, 
I had to trust in my eye to choose a right size.
And I did the impossible: I found a wiggle dress from 1953, that actually fit my body.
 It is green, which I LOVE.


A not-so-good picture of me in it. But it fits! :]


I also found these cute little dress gloves for $4.50!


If you live in the McMinnville area, I would highly recommend visiting Retro Rama.
It is on 3rd st and these ladies really love what they do.
Go show them support and get cute vintage items while you're at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment